Effective Date: 05/26/2021
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any dispute in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use or arising out of your use of this Site shall be subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to Terms: The Effective Date of these Terms is set forth at the top of this webpage. We reserve the right to make updates and modifications to these Terms from time to time in our discretion. Changes will be posted to this webpage. Please ensure you check these Terms frequently so that you are aware of our current Terms for this Site. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions.
In interpreting these Terms and Conditions of Use it is not intended that the headings should be taken into account.
1. Acknowledgment of electronic transactions
If you send us a communication electronically, we will endeavor to acknowledge it within three working days. If we do not, please contact us again. Since transmission by e-mail is a reliable but not an infallible means of communication, you should not take proof of transmission as proof of receipt.
2. Confidentiality; Security and Restrictions
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, by (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (b) introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You agree not to use the Site:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
• Provide false information or otherwise make willful misrepresentations when completing forms on our Site;
• To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the materials on the Site;
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the materials on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; or
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
3. Virus and Malware Protection and Liability
We make reasonable efforts to check and test material on the Site for viruses and other malware at all stages of production. However, you should always run and rely on your own anti-virus and anti-malware program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur by downloading or using material derived from this Site. We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of advertisements placed on the Site. We accept those advertisements in good faith from the business or consumers who place them and which businesses and consumers are exclusively responsible for their accuracy and content.
4. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that we are not affiliated with any manufacturer, installer or other provider of stair lifts, and that any order or agreement you sign with any stair lift company is solely between you and the stair lift company. We will have no liability or other obligation to you or any other party arising out of any stair lift company’s performance of or failure to perform its obligations to you, any failure of any stair lift company or other product to comply with the applicable warranties, any personal or property damage caused by any provider or product, or otherwise.
5. Cookies and Links
·Linking to us
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this Site, unless the page is within a secure part of the Site, in which case the functionality of this Site will prevent you doing so successfully. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our Site. However, you may not load a page from our Site directly into a frame on another website. The page from our Site should load into the user's entire window.
·Linking by us
It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any website that we may link to. If we link to another website, that linking should not be taken as endorsement by us of any kind. We do not guarantee that these links will work at all times. If you do experience a failed link, please report it by email to email@example.com.
If you would like us to consider linking to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments or notices regarding these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com or write us at the address below.
THE LEAD ADVISORY COMPANY LIMITED,
TOWNGATE HOUSE,2-8 PARKSTONE ROAD, POOLE, DORSET, BH15 2PW.